ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (12/47) > >>

cranioscopical:
1) You did try the althide=1 option I presume? If yes, then it's 99.9% chance of a videocard driver issue, IMHO.

2) Oh, and Always on Top is enabled by default, maybe it helps to turn that off (ontop=0)

3) Btw, I'm also interested to hear what video card you have in your system (don't recall if you mentioned that before) (maybe I should avoid that brand/model ;D)
-Ath (April 14, 2011, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

1) Yes
2) it doesn't
3) nVidia GeoForce 9600 GT 512Mb DDR3 — I'll happily admit it's the card but this phenomenon doesn't occur with any other piece of software, so that puzzles me a bit.

Here's a thing… I just tried it on another machine, entirely different video. Still XP SP3. Same phenomena.  :o

Ath:
Ok, I finally got a hold of some testing environments (XP, Server 2003, Win7 on 125%, all on VMWare) and lo and behold: I can reproduce the same 'bleed through' issues you have! :'(

So I re-researched the transparency style-settings of the window, and expect to have it fixed (works OK for me now on all my available environments).

The test-version of WinButtons 2.6.2.2-pre is attached to this message, later today (when I return home) I'll upload to the dcmembers server, and update the release-message.

cranioscopical:
Ok, I finally got a hold of some testing environments (XP, Server 2003, Win7 on 125%, all on VMWare) and lo and behold: I can reproduce the same 'bleed through' issues you have! :'(

So I re-researched the transparency style-settings of the window, and expect to have it fixed (works OK for me now on all my available environments).

-Ath (April 15, 2011, 04:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bingo! Well done! Thanks for the perseverance.  Not just off to the races but first past the post.  :Thmbsup:

Ath:
Bingo!-cranioscopical (April 15, 2011, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pfew! :beerchug: Glad we got that sorted. On both my daily-use Win7 x64 boxes it all ran fine, so I was caught a bit by surprise. I'll release formally in a bit, and I have a hopefully useful improvement in the works after that... (but that'll probably take until next week)

Ath:
With the kind help of cranioscopical I finally found what was giving the transparency issues with WinButtons. After a test-release earlier today, I can now present the official WinButtons 2.6.2.3 release.

Get the updated download from the original release-post

Post any bugreports, feature requests, questions (or praise :)) in this thread

Sneak peek for the next version...: Conditional display for all buttons 8) and after that I'll eventually have to start the WB-Editor-GUI :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version