ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (8/47) > >>

Ath:
tried downloading it form the DcMembers server but both times it was corrupt.
-delwoode (April 10, 2011, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
- I cant even get it to download here,
-tomos (April 10, 2011, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hm, this must be an extend of the server trouble there was a couple of weeks ago, that still has ill effects on stuff. I also had some errors with 1 other upload I put there. I'll also attach it to the release-post in a few minutes. (v 2.6.0.1)

Thanks for reporting guys!

edit: Only one file upload failed because it has a dll in it, and passwording the file 'fixed' that

Ath:
Tried the download from the dcmembers server myself, but all went just fine, though a bit slow, IMHO.

I'll notify mouser about this, to see if there is something I could/should have done different

tomos:
Tried the download from the dcmembers server myself, but all went just fine, though a bit slow, IMHO.

I'll notify mouser about this, to see if there is something I could/should have done different
-Ath (April 10, 2011, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Testing:
I just downloaded an app elsewhere no problem,
but still have problems with this, and one of Skwire's apps that I tried (Anuran, also dcmembers) - both unsuccessful.

[edit] :-\ cant reach XYPlorer site at all, and downforeveryoneorjustme says it's just me... so maybe the problem is not "over there" [/edit]

delwoode:
Yes it works for me now, this evening. It was in the afternoon when I tried before 3 or 4 times. The download was slower and got slower and s l o w  e r  util it was 3kb/s and just didn't manage the last part at all.
Anyway downloading fine now, got it. :)
however I would suggest a mirror link,dare I suggest megaupload or the like?

Ath:
however I would suggest a mirror link
-delwoode (April 10, 2011, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've already attached it also to the release-download, over here, I hope that's enough redundancy until the dcmembers server is working as usual/expected

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version