ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (46/47) > >>

cranioscopical:
a multi-state button, and combining button-groups into 1 layout
-Ath (October 24, 2011, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sounds good to me FWTW. I can see the appeal of transparent buttons but I'd rather not see progress mired by one feature.

nudone:
Sounds good to me. Groups could be an interesting feature if you can move the buttons around as a group; could be a way to speed up the design of button layouts.

(I'm still waiting for the new pc to arrive.)

nudone:
I've made a post here about why I'm not using the MIMO touchscreen anymore: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=27865.msg270234#msg270234

Ath:
After a year of silence in the development department of WinButtons, now there is another release for both WinButtons and WinButtonEdit.

A Coding Snack request by ConstanceJill in this thread prompted me to suggest WinButtons as a solution, but it was missing the feature of parameter entry.
That is now solved :tellme:
And WinButtonEdit is also updated to support these new features of WinButtons.

Some screenshots are added to the release message.

Here's an update release of:
WinButtons 3.6.0.0and
WinButtonEdit 1.1.0.0
Download available from the release message, linking to my DCMembers pages.

Updates can be downloaded also from the WinButtonEdit File/Check for updates option, using DCUpdater when installed.

A ToDo for a QuickEdit feature is noted but not available yet, that'll be the next thing I'll work on.

Any feedback or feature requests are still welcome, as usual :)

cranioscopical:
Looking forward to trying it.

Using your earlier work and a MIMO screen (and Nudone's input on the topic) I was able to create quite a useful setup for a friend of mine with very bad arthritis. Part of his business involves video editing: being able to touch buttons instead of chasing menus with a mouse and/or hot keys with a keyboard afforded him considerable relief.
 :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version