ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

That NANY badge

<< < (17/21) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
What about 5 NANY badges? Lose the x and uppercase the acronym!
--- End quote ---

done.
-mouser (January 20, 2011, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would it not make more sence to simply have it say "NANY Participant for ONE/TWO/THREE event" - Would mean more to new users I guess?  :huh:

timns:
If we're simply counting, it should be number of apps, but I would say that  :P

skwire:
This whole badge thing is unfair.  it's totally programmer-biased.  I'll take any badge I can get.  How about an ass badge?  I think I'm pretty exceptional at being an ass.-superboyac (January 20, 2011, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you use Linux in any capacity?  If so, you can add that badge to your profile yourself.  Or, you can draw a picture of Cody and get a Cody badge.   :D

40hz:

Back to the nursery with the anonymous nany!

-cranioscopical (January 20, 2011, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would that be the "next" NANY badge?

I always thought those colors screamed: Fisher-Price!!!  ;)

timns:
This whole badge thing is unfair.  it's totally programmer-biased.  I'll take any badge I can get.  How about an ass badge?  I think I'm pretty exceptional at being an ass.-superboyac (January 20, 2011, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you use Linux in any capacity?  If so, you can add that badge to your profile yourself.  Or, you can draw a picture of Cody and get a Cody badge.   :D
-skwire (January 20, 2011, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm fetching my crayons right now. The cody badge is about the nicest one of all  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version