ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

That NANY badge

<< < (20/21) > >>

40hz:
Thank you.

You will be glad to know that the "pegs" icon is version 2. The first icon used "pegs" each with an area of 1 pixel by 1 pixel. This new improved version has pegs with an over generous 2 x 2 pixel area.

I always say it's worth going that extra pixel, erm, i mean extra mile, for those that appreciate it.
-nudone (January 21, 2011, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Could you make them eye-strain powder blue while you're at it? I like eye-strain powder blue screen elements. They're so web 2.0! They're so..."simply Picasso" artsy! :P

nudone:
how about this one instead.

it's a special magic icon that will display all the NANY information you wish to see. only DC members that truly believe in Cody will be able to see it; it might take a while for it to appear so don't be concerned if you have to stare at this post for several minutes.

focus your eyes here -->  <-- and wait for the magic to appear.

cranioscopical:
it's a special magic icon that will display all the NANY information you wish to see.
-nudone (January 21, 2011, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

By George, you're right!  That's so clever!
Even kneeling I can see nothing so it's true, I can see all the information that I wish to see.

cranioscopical:
Would that be the "next" NANY badge?
 (see attachment in previous post)
I always thought those colors screamed: Fisher-Price!!!  ;)

-40hz (January 20, 2011, 06:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice job on that, 40hz. You make it look like child's play!

timns:

-nudone (January 21, 2011, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now my eyes actually look like that:

> _ <

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version