ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: key combination should paste current date, time and USERNAME (Request...

<< < (2/2)

jgpaiva:
Actually, i imagined you'd want that.
Check this page: http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Variables.htm
Scroll to "Date and Time". Those are the variables that contain the date and the time. I used A_NowUTC. Just follow my example, and replace for the formating you want.
To have a phrase like the following: 2006/02/15 - JGPaiva, the command line would be:

--- ---%A_YYYY%/%A_MM%/%A_DD% - %A_UserName%The '%' characters indicate to use the value of the variable, and the rest of the characters are displayed as literals.
I'm not a "programing god", as many may confirm, I've started using ahk for about one month, and learned almost everything about it in 2 weeks. Try reading the first tuturials. You'll see it's a very easy and straight-forward scripting language, and in no time you'll be able to do almost everything you want to do.
Skrommel's great one-hour software page, might also be a good starting point. It worked for me ;)

ERChambers:
Whoa!  thanks again.   This will really help.  I should be able to run with this.  I really really appreciate your help.  Good Karma be upon you.

jgpaiva:
Good Karma be upon you.
-ERChambers (February 15, 2006, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
I hope so! ;)

ERChambers:
2006/02/15 17:02 EChambers;-  No need to "hope" my friend; simply accept that it is a force of nature.  You have done good to me today = Good will be visited back upon you.  This is the way it is.   over and out. ERC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version