ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: HTML Mail Merge

<< < (4/8) > >>

Ath:
Maybe the ReadOnly flag should be set in your (and standard) case.
That can be achieved by adding a 3rd parameter with value True on the call to _ExcelBookOpen in Excel2Html.au3 on line 290, like:

--- Code: AutoIt ---...Local $excelbook = _ExcelBookOpen($excelfile, 1, True) ; Display, so the select & copy can work...
Could you retry with this change, please?

bootz15:
I changed line 290, but still get the same Line 191 error :(

Ath:
I must assume that your Excel install is working normal, as I can't see any reason why it shouldn't, but would it be possible to try this tool on another PC with MS Excel 2007 or 2010 installed?
It's getting a bit weird, next to awkward, as I don't have any testing environments here, that make it fail this way for me. :huh:
Tomorrow I'll be able to test on a new system with Office 2010 x64, I'll report here how things are then.

Are there any restrictions like Domain Policies applied to your PC?, or tools that restrict your working environment (performance or usage 'throttling' tools) as that could explain why you get these errors.

bootz15:
Yes Excel is working normal.

I just tried at home on Excel 2007 and Windows XP 32bit, adjusted my excel security settings and changed the code on line 290, but I still get the very same error. :(

This must be very frustrating for you, sorry  :'(

Ath:
I can confirm this errormessage :huh:, still searching/working on a solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version