ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Ethervane Radio 0.2.4

<< < (5/18) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
For those who want no GUI, why not make all the functions work on a rightclick context menu that runs only in taskbar.  Obviously, if you wanted to manually input a URL then a window would come up, but it keeps it clean, and hidden ;)

As for things like bookmarking, it could add a new item to menu itself, one click load :)

In regards to muting being global, allow the user to select program mute, or global mute, as sometimes you might wanna mute the software to watch something on youtube for example.

Perry Mowbray:
More minimal? :)
-tranglos (January 01, 2011, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was thinking something tiny (but with basic buttons) to tuck away somewhere:

For those who want no GUI, why not make all the functions work on a rightclick context menu that runs only in taskbar.
-Stephen66515 (January 01, 2011, 11:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep!!  :Thmbsup:

In regards to muting being global, allow the user to select program mute, or global mute, as sometimes you might wanna mute the software to watch something on youtube for example.
-Stephen66515 (January 01, 2011, 11:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

For radio you generally just stop it I guess  :-\

tranglos:
I was thinking something tiny (but with basic buttons) to tuck away somewhere: (see attachment in previous post)
-Perry Mowbray (January 02, 2011, 01:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like that! There is some tricker involved in making a Delphi application that has multiple, switchable "main" windows, but I think I know how to make it work.

(What did you use to design this screenshot?)

KynloStephen66515:

(What did you use to design this screenshot?)

-tranglos (January 02, 2011, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Knowing Perry, he probably just made the form (none-working ofc) lol - I know thats what I would have done....easiest way haha

DeVamp:
Great idea, great start.

Can't wait until more features are added. :-)

Keep going, I'll follow it for sure :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version