ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Park Cursor Aside

<< < (3/7) > >>

mouser:
i didnt lose focus when using Park Cursor Aside -- wraith are you sure you dont have a different utility running that is set to move the focus to the application under the cursor at all times?  that should be easy enough to check just by moving cursor to various windows and seeing if focus follows it.

wraith808:
I know I don't have anything like that.. I hate such things.  Maybe it's some other interaction.... I'll have to check.

anandcoral:
@wraith808, PCA moves the mouse cursor only and does not effect focus. Set "Slide mouse.." to 0 (zero) if it is higher, for quicker parking. Also you may try "Park at..screen edge' different values for different screen position and check. The "Park pixel..inward..", I made to not activate some toolbox which are normally at the screen edge, which get activated if mouse cursor comes near it. Let me know if it helped.

@mouser, to use the Windows option to "Hide pointer while typing", go to "Control Panel \ Printer and other.. \ Mouse \ Pointer option (tab) \ Hide pointer while typing (checkbox)" enable this check box. But this works only in MS Word, Excel etc. properly. Other applications either do not see it or do not use it.

Anand

Ath:
I'm still using PCA, so probably it's going to stay for a while :)

Do you have something to test on dual-monitor setups, or added a white- or black-list already? (Didn't mention that last one before, but it's a possible alternative or addendum to a white-list ofcourse)

wraith808:
park cursor aside@wraith808, PCA moves the mouse cursor only and does not effect focus. Set "Slide mouse.." to 0 (zero) if it is higher, for quicker parking. Also you may try "Park at..screen edge' different values for different screen position and check. The "Park pixel..inward..", I made to not activate some toolbox which are normally at the screen edge, which get activated if mouse cursor comes near it. Let me know if it helped.
-anandcoral (January 09, 2011, 05:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, I see... using that setting helped immensely!  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version