ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Snap DB

<< < (33/41) > >>

tomos:
on resizing the SnapDB window, I've gotten three freezes so far-tomos (April 10, 2013, 07:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can reproduce this by grabbing the right side and shaking the hell out of it but not under normal circumstances.  I'm going to guess the issue is in the Anchor() function that I use for positioning and resizing controls.-skwire (April 10, 2013, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

tha's true, not sure how it happened the first time, but I could only reproduce it by messing around with it :-[ i.e. it's fine in everyday use

alexsan01:
Thank you. Yes it makes sense. I use SnapDB everyday. Just an idea: You could try to add IDs to every record even if they are not displayed on the file and take this ID along with the record when in filter mode so you can know what record to update in the original listview.
Thanks.

rgdot:
This probably needs a new thread/program but I will ask any way. Is there any way Snap DB (or one like it) can have a checklist? I mean I am looking for a simple flat file DB with support for a yes/no field.

skwire:
This probably needs a new thread/program but I will ask any way. Is there any way Snap DB (or one like it) can have a checklist? I mean I am looking for a simple flat file DB with support for a yes/no field.-rgdot (April 24, 2013, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, Snap DB does not do this.  However, I'm positive there are a myriad of small "to do list" applications that would probably fit your needs.  Is that something like what you were after?

rgdot:
Yes, that's basically what I am after.

I know Snap DB doesn't do it. I am trying my best to avoid using one more program filled with to do and other data though. That's why I asked here in the Snap DB thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version