ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Snap DB

<< < (13/41) > >>

skwire:
I second Nikita's suggestion.
Though what I mean is that when I have selected a row, I'd like to edit it after hitting Enter.
I hate double clicking due to RSI.-TalksToPCs (January 13, 2011, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've implemented this in the next build with F2 as the hotkey (instead of Enter).

I'd like to be able to duplicate a row, too.
The way I'm using it, I have lots of similar entries that need to be manually entered (or via a few snippets that I have created for this purpose).
-TalksToPCs (January 13, 2011, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can do.  Would you want the duplicated row added to the bottom of the listview or directly below the row you're duplicating?

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.1.1 - 2011-01-14
    + Added an "Edit record" menu item.  Also, the F2 hotkey will invoke this.  (Thanks, Nikita)
    + Added a "Duplicate record" menu item.  Also, the F5 hotkey will invoke this.  (Thanks, TalksToPCs)

alexsan01:
I found this weird bug. When I right click the header of the ninth column, I don't have the option to "rename column", instead I got the "Add record.." context menu.

Also, it could be a good idea to have the option to use the first row as column headers when you import from a CSV file.

Thank you for the lastest updates.

skwire:
I found this weird bug. When I right click the header of the ninth column, I don't have the option to "rename column", instead I got the "Add record.." context menu.-alexsan01 (January 17, 2011, 10:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've seen this occasionally.  Try resizing the columns or swapping positions and back.

Also, it could be a good idea to have the option to use the first row as column headers when you import from a CSV file.-alexsan01 (January 17, 2011, 10:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought about making this an option since not all CSV files have the headers as their first row.

Thank you for the lastest updates.-alexsan01 (January 17, 2011, 10:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  =]

TalksToPCs:

I've implemented this in the next build with F2 as the hotkey (instead of Enter).
-skwire (January 14, 2011, 11:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Great, thanks!

I'd like to be able to duplicate a row, too.
The way I'm using it, I have lots of similar entries that need to be manually entered (or via a few snippets that I have created for this purpose).
-TalksToPCs (January 13, 2011, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can do.  Would you want the duplicated row added to the bottom of the listview or directly below the row you're duplicating?
-skwire (January 14, 2011, 11:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't really thought about it. From the point of view of my needs, either solution seems fine.

Thanks, I like Snap DB even more now!

TTP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version