ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Snap DB

<< < (9/41) > >>

Nikita:
    + The listview font face, style and color are now configurable under the View >
      Options dialog.
    + Made the "Load last database" feature an option under View > Options.
    + Option to keep a .bak backup after saving a database.  (Thanks, mouser)
 -skwire (January 11, 2011, 06:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow! You are quick like an electric broom. Or perhaps even quicker... :) I'm impressed! That's great! :up: Thanks a lot! Your app will definitely find a place in my garage...

I also changed up the toolbar glyphs.  What do you all think?  Do you like these better or the original ones? -skwire (January 11, 2011, 06:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I like new ones better.

Suggestion: An option to close the 'Add record' dialogue by clicking the Enter key (like it works in most apps).

cranioscopical:
I also changed up the toolbar glyphs.  What do you all think?  Do you like these better or the original ones?

-skwire (January 11, 2011, 06:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I prefer the new.

worstje:
Not a user, but I figured I'd give my opinion on the toolbar glyphs. I think the new are nice, but that the cyan background is a bit too much. It takes up a lot of the image and is the brightest color in there, detracting from the bit of the glyphs that really denote the meaning of the icon. Does that make sense?

skwire:
Suggestion: An option to close the 'Add record' dialogue by clicking the Enter key (like it works in most apps).-Nikita (January 11, 2011, 08:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Glaring oversight on my part.   :(

Website | Download
v1.0.7 - 2011-01-12
    + Made the add/update/insert button default when adding a record so you can
      press Enter instead of having to click it.  (Thanks, Nikita)

Nikita:
Thanks, Skwire!  :up:

Suggestion: An option to open the selected record ('Update record' dialogue) not only with a double click but also with the Enter key.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version