ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: NANY Excuse Manager (v0.96 as of 12/30/10)

<< < (2/8) > >>

kyrathaba:
Update:  I've added the ability to email your excuses to the developer (that'd be me).  You'll see the option as a menu item.  

I updated my OP with this new feature, and an updated screenshot.  The download link targets have been updated as well.

If I get very many of these emails, I'll collate them into a list on a website, showing the DC user-name of the person who submitted each excuse  :P

kyrathaba:
I wouldn't mind a nice little icon for this admittedly humorous program.  Anyone any good at creating them?

I'm gonna try to remember how to do a nice splash screen.  Not the easy, straightforward type, but one I managed about 3 years ago, with C# Express 2005.  Used BitBlt to only show non-transparent portion of splash screen image...

worstje:
Go do it the fancy way and use layered windows instead. UpdateLayeredWindow is the epic function you want. It's a pain to use, but you can get really pretty results with it. :)

kyrathaba:
Thanks, worstje.  I'll do some reading/experimenting.

app103:
What kind of image did you have in mind for the icon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version