ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: NANY Excuse Manager (v0.96 as of 12/30/10)

<< < (5/8) > >>

app103:
Here it is as .ico (zipped because I can't attach .ico files)

By the way, this wasn't as much work as it might seem, since I already made the hand vector ages ago, for the purposes of using in screenshots, instead of arrows. I had it added to my shapes library for quick & easy drawing.

rgdot:
 ;D What happens to the 'Results' field?

kyrathaba:
Thanks, App!  I've got the icon installed in v0.93, and it looks fantastic (see updated screenshot in OP)!!  Having trouble FTPing to DC, though.  Dunno if maybe the new server is being fussy:  my other webspace accepts file uploads without problem, but I can't seem to upload my new files to DC.  Will try again later.

kyrathaba:
Yay!  Check out the v0.93 and v0.93b screenshots above, featuring the beautiful icon!  Very appreciative, App103!

Also, the download links have changed, because Filezilla won't upload non-zero-length files to my DC space.  Put them on some other webspace for now.  At first I thought it might be my file permission settings.  But they've always worked before for DC, even after the server migration. 

What happens to the 'Results' field?
--- End quote ---

Actually, I think it'd be cool to have people vote separately for their favorite excuses and favorite results.  It might really be fun to code a function that would take a large number of these and randomly recombine excuses with reasons.  Might be hilarious!

kyrathaba:
App, what program did you create the icon with?  I don't know much about this, but I assume you set white as the transparent color, and that's what helps make it look good on the form's title bar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version