ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 pledge: GOE 2007 "MyHelp" remake for web

(1/2) > >>

Blaster:
Hi, I am IN this year too!

For this year's N.A.N.Y. I'll make remake of my GOE 2007 entry "MyHelp" ( https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11166.0 )

Unlike MyHelp, I'll develop this one as web application and publish it on web so that you could access your notes from anywhere, anytime. There will also be many things I find interesting that does not exist in MyHelp... But since I'm developing it all by myself, I'll create it all "one at a time..." :-)

I probably started developing this too late ( 2 - 3 weeks ago ) , but I will do my best to finish it by 31. December!

kyrathaba:
Sounds useful, Blaster!  :Thmbsup:

Perry Mowbray:
Wow: will the name remain "MyHelp"??

I also adjusted your title 2010 > 2011  ;)

mouser:
sounds intriguing.

Blaster:
Wow: will the name remain "MyHelp"??

I also adjusted your title 2010 > 2011  ;)
-Perry Mowbray (December 23, 2010, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Mowbray!  ;-)

No, the name will not remain the same...
Unfortunately, "MyHelp.com" domain is already taken... I'm gonna have to name it differently... 

I hope you'll like it. In the spirit of donationcoder.com , I'm developing it as multilingual... I hope to find assistants on the donationcoder to help me translate it to several languages later. But that comes later.  Let me build it first so that it could go online... :-)

Mouser, does donationcoder has some login API ( like facebook, twitter , google...) so that it's members could login to this new version of "myhelp" using their donationcoder account?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version