ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell - Top Priority Requests for 2011

<< < (10/14) > >>

superboyac:
i may still take a whack at making a separate app, an unusual and minimalistic notetaking app based on my index card productivity system..
-mouser (March 11, 2011, 06:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sounds great!  What is your index card system?

bob99:
I found mouser's index card system very effective but the problem is that there is no software version for it. I think it is possible to code it in simple way but with OCD mind here i have hard time doing that.

Anyone here know similar software or can point to such system ? :-)
-mahesh2k (March 01, 2011, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

oblivion:
Hm. I used to use a Psion 5mx program that I used in this sort of way. It was a sort of mindmapping program -- can't remember what it was called, now -- but the basic principle was that you made entries and entries had child entries and so on. If you clicked an entry, it moved to the middle of the screen, its children were linked to it by lines. The further way from the centre of the screen an entry was, the smaller it was. I used it much as mouser uses his index cards: a task/issue had a number of components, and each of those components could have children itself, if necessary, but there was no concept of ordering beyond the basic hierarchy (I find grids and tree structures impose too much order, sometimes) and you could just delete things as you did them, and the structure would close up around the gap, much like throwing an index card away.

PsiMind. I think that was it. But it doesn't run on the emulator, sadly.  :(

IainB:
URLs - this is just a note as a "By the way" comment and question: I noticed that when I copy/paste (Ctrl-c/Ctrl-v) stuff off a web page into MS OneNote, the url where I copied it from always gets pasted also - which is very useful as a source reference. So that means that CHS could capture the same URL data doesn't it? But does it? I know it captures the application where the Copy was made.

mouser:
IainB,

There is already a new option in CHS to grab the URLS from all web page clips.
Note: You may have to enable the "Notes" column in your grid view to see it (click the button on the far left of the column header row in grid).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version