ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any better Clipboard program.

<< < (13/17) > >>

Curt:
HALF a zillion, rjbull ;-)
I am not sure my opinion on software can help any one... My first concern is if the program is easy to use, and stable. Yes, I have tried many and I have disabled them all - except one of course: "CFi ShellToys Clipboard+". I like this one the best.

1) http://www.shelltoysxp.com/default.asp
2) http://www.shelltoysxp.com/clipboardplus.asp

After registration, you are entitled to upgrade to any future versions of ShellToys at no extra charge.

Pricing:
First license:  GBP £20.00  (approx. US $33.00,  EUR €23.00)
Additional licenses:  GBP £5.00 each  (approx. US $8.00,  EUR €6.00)
--- End quote ---

Clipboard+ is an extended clipboard utility which runs invisibly in the background while you work. Each time you copy text, graphics or files/folders to the clipboard in any program or window, Clipboard+ stores a copy of the same item, up to a maximum number of items that you choose. (When the maximum is reached, older items are removed to make room for new ones.)

At any time, you can open the Clipboard+ window by pressing a hotkey and view the stored clip-items. Any item can be copied back to the clipboard by double-clicking it, ready for pasting again. You can also search for items, delete individual items or clear the entire store. Text clips can be sent directly into a word processor, bypassing the clipboard.
--- End quote ---

Hotkey > Help:

wraith808:
I use ClipMate, and it's just there.  I don't use the fancy features most of the time, but being able to see what's on the clipboard is definitely very useful, and when I do need the fancy features, they're there.  And it doesn't affect my systems.  That's all I really need. :)

bob99:
HALF a zillion, rjbull ;-)
I am not sure my opinion on software can help any one... My first concern is if the program is easy to use, and stable. Yes, I have tried many and I have disabled them all - except one of course: "CFi ShellToys Clipboard+". I like this one the best.
-Curt (August 26, 2011, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is the 1st I heard about CFI.  Looks like it can combine a few different programs/utilities I've been using into one.  Going to try out the trial and see.  Before I do, does anyone know if it will "play well" with XYplorer? 

Curt:
-yes, CFi works well with all the major file managers.

Edited:
Trial is 45 days nag-free.

bob99:
-yes, CFi works well with all the major file managers.

Edited:
Trial is 45 days nag-free.
-Curt (August 26, 2011, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks... I'm going to give it a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version