ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any better Clipboard program.

<< < (3/17) > >>

Beth UK:
This is Donationcoder at its most dangerous!  :D I only joined the thread to add a mention for AceText and ended up installing several new apps as a result! Better than wrapping Xmas pressies!

skwire:
and ended up installing several new apps as a result! Better than wrapping Xmas pressies!-Beth UK (December 21, 2010, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's no cure for this disease.  Just ask Curt, or Darwin, or....   :P

Beth UK:
and ended up installing several new apps as a result! Better than wrapping Xmas pressies!-Beth UK (December 21, 2010, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's no cure for this disease.  Just ask Curt, or Darwin, or....   :P
-skwire (December 21, 2010, 12:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Time for rehab again I guess - thought I could resist, but no... 8)

cyberdiva:
Like Superboyac, I don't want my clipboard manager to be a database manager or notetaker.  I'm concerned only with the clipboard features.  One feature that I use a lot in ClipMate is "Power Paste."  I can gather information from a number of different places and then paste them one by one automatically into a form, a report, a list, or whatever.   That plus the ability to click on the ClipMate icon and have it show me the most recent clips (currently, I can see the last 20 without changing anything; were I to make the interface longer, I could probably see the last 40 or more, and of course choose the one I want to use) are probably the features I value most.

superboyac:
Like Superboyac, I don't want my clipboard manager to be a database manager or notetaker.  I'm concerned only with the clipboard features.  One feature that I use a lot in ClipMate is "Power Paste."  I can gather information from a number of different places and then paste them one by one automatically into a form, a report, a list, or whatever.   That plus the ability to click on the ClipMate icon and have it show me the most recent clips (currently, I can see the last 20 without changing anything; were I to make the interface longer, I could probably see the last 40 or more, and of course choose the one I want to use) are probably the features I value most.
-cyberdiva (December 21, 2010, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah!  That is handy!  I have to try that.  That is one area that I find lacking in CHS and Arsclip.  I often run into the same situation with filling in form boxes, and something like Clipmate would be perfect for that.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version