ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Speed Monitor

<< < (3/4) > >>

NinJA999:
That might be because it's making a bunch of web requests.  It's not doing anything nasty.  Just like Windows Firewall says programs like Skype are suspicious when they try to use extra ports.

NinJA999:
Alrighty, since nobody has offered any more suggestions, I guess I'm going to release it at 0.9 :)  Happy New Year!

Ath:
Hm, missed this pledge and it's interim releases, just found out now you've released, sorry.

Seems to work alright, but a few 'nice to have's':
- For a newby user it's a but confusing how to add a new url, some hint or menuitem would come in handy
- Drag and drop for url's would be nice
- Can the captured data be reset in some way, without losing all url's
- The initial interval is quite aggressive, a bit more conservative, like 60 sec., would probably back-off the malware scanners' warnings
- I like charts, but they really miss a time-line

NinJA999:
Those are some good suggestions.  I'll work on adding them over the next week.  Thanks!  :)

NinJA999:
Alrighty, I added most of your feature requests for v1.0!  The only one I didn't implement was the timeline on the charts, as that requires both a small data restructuring and a larger URL for Google Charts -- which I have to make sure can handle it.

Thanks for the suggestions; keep 'em coming!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version