ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Duplicate Photo Finder

<< < (4/11) > >>

Renegade:
Made it in time. :)

Perry Mowbray:
Made it in time. :)
-Renegade (December 31, 2010, 02:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

Renegade:
I've updated the software to v1.1.

Changes:

* Image previews now 25~35% faster
* Image load times displayed
* New JPG icon for images
* Selected folders now highlighted in folder browsers
* Press F1 for a nice "About" screen :)
* Refactored some code
* Added massive amounts of comments to code, complete with stupid humor :p
* Released source code YAY~!

I've commented the source extensively for anyone that wants to have a look or perhaps learn some stuff in C#.

Please note that I've done some very bad things in there (e.g. Application.DoEvents() to maintain a responsive UI). I know that. However, in the interests of getting things done I had to sacrifice in places. e.g. No threading there.

However, there are enough comments there and the really bad things are mostly marked.

Perry Mowbray:
If you're going to continue adding features... one I'd like to see is the ability to test just the image data, not the whole file (which will include EXIF data too)... once I've geotagged my images it messes the matching up  :(

Renegade:
If you're going to continue adding features... one I'd like to see is the ability to test just the image data, not the whole file (which will include EXIF data too)... once I've geotagged my images it messes the matching up  :(
-Perry Mowbray (January 01, 2011, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

The current feature set hashes the image, and not the file.

Here's the source:

--- Code: C# ---List<UInt32> hash1 = new List<uint>();SuperFastHashUnsafe sf1 = new SuperFastHashUnsafe();Bitmap bmp1;ImageConverter converter = new ImageConverter(); ... bmp1 = (Bitmap)Bitmap.FromFile(fi1.FullName);byte[] bytes = new byte[1];bytes = (byte[])converter.ConvertTo(bmp1, bytes.GetType()); // Add the has value to the list. hash1.Add(sf1.Hash(bytes));
And the relevant MSDN article:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.drawing.imageconverter.aspx

If I'm not mistaken, only the pixel data is considered, which results in a safe comparison.

I COULD be mistaken though.

If you could send me 2 files to test, I'd appreciate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version