ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Duplicate Photo Finder

<< < (10/11) > >>

tomos:
1) Classic theme - it was modified but just the grey and the titlebar colours modified (selection colour definitely not modified)
Have you tried it with default classic? - I can test it again next weekend**

2) no, didnt see progress bars working at any stage

3) computer was laptop without a lot of memory (by Win.7 standards) - 2GB I think. I'll have to ask them & get back to you with more details. (Scratch that**)

** It was someone elses machine, and they wouldnt be able to tell me any of this info - I probably wont see them till next weekend. I can check out the theme then in more detail as well.

Renegade:
I always try to stick to system colors, but need to check that. I'll check with classic as well though.

I didn't get to it today though.

The lack of progress bars is very odd though... I'll pursue that avenue.

rjbull:
In case you don't already know, it looks like there's a similar program with the same name - Duplicate Photo Finder.  It looks to be US$49.90 at full price, but they make the price very hard to find (bottom of the Upgrade page).

Curt:
In case you don't already know, it looks like there's a similar program with the same name - Duplicate Photo Finder.  It looks to be US$49.90 at full price, but they make the price very hard to find (bottom of the Upgrade page).-rjbull (November 14, 2011, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

-right now it is merely $10: http://www.duplicatephotofinder.com/uninstall.html for 1 year's free upgrade (if any!), and $20 for 2 years. I tested it, and did not purchase a key! because the included "similarity finder" is too imaginative...

Renegade:
In case you don't already know, it looks like there's a similar program with the same name - Duplicate Photo Finder.  It looks to be US$49.90 at full price, but they make the price very hard to find (bottom of the Upgrade page).-rjbull (November 14, 2011, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

-right now it is merely $10: http://www.duplicatephotofinder.com/uninstall.html for 1 year's free upgrade (if any!), and $20 for 2 years. I tested it, and did not purchase a key! because the included "similarity finder" is too imaginative...
-Curt (June 18, 2012, 10:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I looked into that functionality before, and it's very difficult to get done right. At the end of the day, computers fail the Turing test. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version