ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: askapic.com - Photo Q&A Site

<< < (14/21) > >>

mouser:
answered :)

ps. the slide show is a really nice interface.. if you can get the questions showing for each photo at the top of the photo, you might actually make that the default view.

tomos:
ps. the slide show is a really nice interface..
-mouser (January 06, 2011, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
I agree - it's lovely and clean and smooth  :-* :D

>> ps. the slide show is a really nice interface.. if you can get the questions showing for each photo at the top of the photo, you might actually make that the default view.

there's an interesting idea!

>> answered

I agree with you there - I just wasnt sure which one!

worstje:
I find it hard to comment on the colours thing. While I realize I haven't spoken up till now, I'm not personally a fan of the light blue background your website has going as a theme, and the logos as they are aren't even set to that colour background, making it even harder to make a right decision.

On a white bg, the greish one looks best. The other two.. I don't know. The colours aren't all that bad, but I just don't like the chemistry the way I see it atm. Dropshadows are overdone imo and I'd recommend taking it out to look less cheap. :)

tomos:
I find it hard to comment on the colours thing. While I realize I haven't spoken up till now, I'm not personally a fan of the light blue background your website has going as a theme, and the logos as they are aren't even set to that colour background, making it even harder to make a right decision.-worstje (January 06, 2011, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
True.
The whole thing happened so quickly that there wasnt much time to spend on design - well actually I spent a share of late nights in that role, but, the fact is - while I have some experience with layout - I'm not a designer...

I actually like the blue myself. I've gotten mixed responses from others about it.

On a white bg, the greish one looks best. The other two.. I don't know. The colours aren't all that bad, but I just don't like the chemistry the way I see it atm. Dropshadows are overdone imo and I'd recommend taking it out to look less cheap. :)
-worstje (January 06, 2011, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm happy with the design at any rate - there is a version for the site too - colours would definitely have to be changed, but I've got to install illustrator first...

EDIT/ ahh, I see you also posted on-site worstje :up:

worstje:
Yeah I made an account. :) The place definitely needs OpenID though, and when I registered while posting it didn't refresh. So I ended up hitting Post a second time... which I think due to the use of Ajax made it look like it finally posted for the first time while in actuality it was a double-post that was hidden from me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version