ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 pledge: GOE 2007 "MyHelp" remake for web

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Mouser, does donationcoder has some login API
--- End quote ---

no, but it would be nice to add -- i wonder if smf has an addon for it.

Blaster:
I'm very unfortunate to say that I couldn't finish this year's N.A.N.Y. release... :-(

I was very busy with house constructing and job obligations, and just couldn't make some extra time to finish what I've started...

But I WILL finish it in the days that come, and let you all see it when it's done... :-)

I wish you all happy new year , specially to those who participated this year's  N.A.N.Y. !!!
Good luck to all!!!!

cranioscopical:
I was very busy with house constructing and job obligations, and just couldn't make some extra time to finish what I've started...
-Blaster (December 31, 2010, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
Life's like that, disappointing for you but at least you have your priorities in the right order   :(

But I WILL finish it in the days that come, and let you all see it when it's done... :-)

--- End quote ---
Looking…  forward to it

esvin:
Wah! Very useful pledge. I was looking for something like this from long. Is it true that that we could access our notes from anywhere and anytime. If its true, I would love to have it ASAP. “My help” was very useful and this one is with much more advanced features. It will be launching in the same name or with some advanced name like the features. Please complete it fast, we are waiting to see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version