ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need a New Mouse

<< < (3/11) > >>

Target:
U-Mart in Melbourne is a bit closer and you can pick up thereby saving on their rather exorbitant postage costs.-4wd (December 20, 2010, 12:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

that's a good solution - I knew they had several outlets in brisbane and surrounds, but not about the interstate version (it didn't even occur to me to look :-[)

app103:
This is my mouse...and I love it! I can no longer use a normal mouse comfortably, nor should I even try. If you are considering an ergonomic keyboard, consider it for your mouse, as well.

Renegade:
Don't they?   MSY - $38
-4wd (December 20, 2010, 12:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

WTF? It's like the thing is hiding on me. (not here)

But seriously -- MSY's site is messed up as in Katrina meets Fatman meets the elephantman meets ebola meets leprosy.

I see why I missed them though... I was looking for wireless only and never mentioned that...  :-[ Hehehe ooops~!  :-[

Beth UK:
I am using this Sidewinder Mouse (only because it was given to me) but it is a bit big for my hands. It's not bad though I find the scroll wheel a bit 'clunky'.Before that I had a Logitech Wireless Trackman Explorer (trackball) that I loved to bits but the wireless signal kept dropping out.

Target:
But seriously -- MSY's site is messed up as in Katrina meets Fatman meets the elephantman meets ebola meets leprosy. -Renegade (December 20, 2010, 02:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, it's gotta be one of the worst I've ever run across, though it is better than it was...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version