ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: BlackJack

<< < (3/4) > >>

kyrathaba:
BTW, the three question marks above were intentional :)

worstje:
Ok, I figured it out a bit. Something about the edit functionality messes stuff up when saving the post and turns it into questionmark walhalla. :(

kyrathaba:
Here's some of those mysteriously appearing question marks:

kyrathaba:
Note: I've amended the OP to include not only a download link for the barebones executable, but also one for an Inno Setup.

I've tested the setup on my Win7 Home Premium system, but would appreciate testing and feedback here, from XP and Vista users.

The Setup installs the additional feature of an About menu containing some explanation of the program, and a link to my DC page.

Tonight, I will update the no-install link target so that it also includes this functionality. 

kyrathaba:
The links in the OP table have been updated to point to both Inno Setup installer, and raw executable for manual install, for version 1.1 of my BlackJack application.  Please report any installation problems.  The installer works great on the WinXP and Win7 computers I've tested it on here at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version