ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder.com NEW SERVER ACTIVATED Dec 17, 2010

<< < (10/13) > >>

app103:
Things are still slow for me, with regards to posting speed. I would compare it to the speeds I had on the old server from a 233mhz machine on 33.6k dialup. (yeah, that's slow)

techidave:
I experienced the delay last night during one of my posts.  

Edit: this post also was slow but not as slow as the previous one.

Edit 2: the edit was normal.

40hz:
I'm still seeing the delay on initial posting. Not as long as previously, but still noticeable  Edits continue to post noticeably quicker as was noted previously.

Note: the lag seems to come and go, which tends to point to a traffic issue somewhere.  Do you see anything odd happening on the ports or with the v-NICs? I'm not super up on virtual servers (yet) but every headache I've ever had with them always went back to an issue with the network bindings.

KynloStephen66515:
Seems to be lagging like hell when you try to atach any form of anything...

Just tried 3 times to post something in my personal area, so I could check the layout and such first, and every single time, i got timed out.

Before mouser asks...no, the image was not my usual 3MB+ file size, in fact, it was a measly 300kb (appx w300xh100)...1 singular image, no idea why its happening, or if this post will even get through lol.

Doesnt seem to be a problem on my side as I am able to visit and post on other sites.

-Stephen

*edit*

This post went through without a single problem or hint of lag.

*edit 2*

So did the last edit (Instead of getting stuck in an endless loop, im not going to post on the outcome of this edit)

Carol Haynes:
Well done.

The page kept appearing and disappearing yesterday (presumably flaky DNS propogation and interesting attempts at routing).

Seem stable now though.  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version