ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Doing an append to the clipboard

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
nice idea.

superticker:
... which is faster ... might depend on how many of these you are doing.... If you are just doing like 2 or 3 at a time, then a special hotkey might be faster just because you wouldn't have to open up the chs window to operate it.-mouser (June 18, 2006, 02:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
The hotkey would be faster whether you're appending 3 or 30 clips.  But being error proned brings up a question:

Whether we append using a "mode" approach as rjbull suggests in ClipCache, or use a hotkey append approach instead, can we be able to see--and edit--the accumulated clips as we build them?

For example, say I screw up on clip 5 (of 10 clips) and include some extra junk.  Can I fix that mistake in chs's window before appending clip 6?  If so, this would give me a "running picture" of how my accumulation looks, and I could fix any mistakes as I go.

mouser:
well like any clip in chs, you can open the main window, edit it and reselect it to make it your current clipboard, so that's not a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version