ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Upgrading RoboForm from v6 to v7: worthwhile?

<< < (21/22) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I could never get Roboform to fill in flash based websites ???

Josh:
Scratch that, just double checked. I thought a site I used was flash-based. It just LOOKS flash based ;-)

40hz:
@Josh - out of curiosity, exactly what was the resolution you reached with the makers of RoboForm that you are now so happy with them?
 :)

superboyac:
I'm with Josh as far as my attitude.  Yes, I hate this upgrade policy, but I just don't see any program out there that is better than roboform.  What makes it worse is that Roboform is one of the very few programs in this world that I have almost zero complaints with.  It really is amazing.  I can usually find something to complain about, but not with Roboform.  it's hard for me to go to second best, when I've tasted the best.

But yes, they shouldn't have changed their policy the way they did.  that was wrong.  I just upgraded, by the way...I had to...

bscott:
I am entirely happy with Lastpass after switching from Roboform a few weeks ago. It does everything I want and I actually prefer it to Roboform.

When I initially imported my Roboform data I had very long menus of sites and secure notes but since categorising them into groups I find the menus quick and easy to use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version