ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

FamousWhy Software : Famous Questions CMS

(1/2) > >>

adi_barb:
Famous Questions CMS by FamousWhy

If you are looking to build a website where people can ask questions and get their questions answered, Famous Questions CMS is the right choice for you. Famous Questions CMS comes loaded with the latest web technology and proven Q&A methods that help in creating the perfect Q&A community you have been looking for. Not just questions, Famous Questions CMS takes it a step ahead by indulging its members to participate in debates.

It is a great opportunity for webmasters to deploy Famous Questions CMS on their servers and make their website stand out.

Famous Questions CMS is a very complex PHP script offered by Ask.FamousWhy.com for anyone who wants to own and master a collaboratively edited Questions and Answers website.

Famous Questions CMS can be used as a niche social network website for a specific country, business category, profession or job such as : Ask a Doctor, Ask a Lawyer, Ask a Teacher, Ask a Programmer or Ask an Expert for a general community-driven Q&A site.

Famous Questions CMS Live Demo :  http://famousquestions.com

Famous Questions CMS Buy & Install :  http://web.famouswhy.com

IMPORTANT : We will give free licenses to members of DC community.

"Become a Famous Webmaster with us" - FamousWhy.com Team

mouser:
Hi adi,

Congratulations on your latest project -- it looks quite nice  :up:

And on behalf of DC thank you very much for the free license offer; you may want to consider some limits on that or you might kill off your potential customers -- maybe make it a limited time or number offer, etc.

How do you guys create and write so much is what i want to know! You must have a busy team working on this stuff!

ps. i touched up your post a little -- you don't need so many links to your site, etc.

adi_barb:
Congratulations on your latest project -- it looks quite nice  :up:

And on behalf of DC thank you very much for the free license offer; you may want to consider some limits on that or you might kill off your potential customers -- maybe make it a limited time or number offer, etc.

How do you guys create and write so much is what i want to know! You must have a busy team working on this stuff!
-mouser (December 14, 2010, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

thank you for your nice words.

let's say our free license offer will last 3 months and yes, we try to improve the script day by by day adding new features and things.

we're actually a pretty small team over here but we use to collaborate with tens of people for ideas, opinions, testing and stuff like that.  :-[

cranioscopical:
Thanks for your generous offer!

I can't use it myself but it's nice of you to make it available here  :Thmbsup:

40hz:

thank you for your nice words.

let's say our free license offer will last 3 months and yes, we try to improve the script day by by day adding new features and things.

we're actually a pretty small team over here but we use to collaborate with tens of people for ideas, opinions, testing and stuff like that.  :-[
-adi_barb (December 14, 2010, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Glad to see you took Mouser's advice. If you're running a business, the single best thing you can do for your customers is to remain in business. And the only way you'll be able to do that is if you make some money for yourselves along the way.

Best of luck with your package. I think you hit on a product that fills a genuine need.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version