ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

The BitsDuJour Bundle

<< < (2/3) > >>

Stoic Joker:
The Screen Calipers are extreemly handy for all sorts of design stuff. I've been using them for years.

iconico:
Hi DonationCoders!

Again thanks for supporting BDJ, we know that there are a lot of fans on here. So a lot of changes went up last night, and the big one is that we're now Mac & PC, with one of each every day, or a cross-platform app like we see with the bundle.

Yes we're already talking about a Developer bundle, that one will probably have to be platform specific. We are also featuring our every-day deals on the new Dashboard, expanding out the deals you can get at BDJ.

Just wanted to say thanks for the continued support.

Bamse:
I did not think much of this offer but a friend wanted to buy Bullguard which use Bitdefender AV. He will not use free security software. I managed to convince him BitDefender AV would be better, less is better for him ;) Thanks to those idiots at Roboform I needed Lastpass and have always wanted Earthdesk just because it looks coole so went ahead and bought the package. Have not installed all of it but as far as I can tell there are no special limits to licensing. No Giveaway small letter crap.

Can say so much that Aurora sucks (seems to be a big Adobe Air program) and that the apparently long due upgrade of Postworkshop will be free to existing users. Tuneup Gold is a lifetime license as are Screen Calipers + Screen Protractor (if you buy this week that one is free). Movavi, Earthdesk not, typical minor updates free, major not. If you look up Earthdesk on Youtube you find a couple of reviews, how it is, but the smart real time change of settings they do on Mac is not possible on Windows. Tray button is little use so less easy interaction. What I think some will go WOW about.

Be careful about downloads. Some of them seem to be available from Avangate only. Like the fonts, Movavi, I think 1 more. There is a limit of 3 download slots. Site for those fonts is here btw. http://www.softmaker.com/english/hand_en.htm now Bitsdujor FORGOT to make easy to find LINKS! Those slots made me think they made special constructed exe files = limitations but so far I cannot see any.

Curt:
Aurora sucks -Bamse (December 13, 2010, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

-no, she doesn't...

Yes, the basic idea is terrible - the photo manager part in particular,
but (some of) the editor part is excellent!

Bamse:
I honestly cant see a single positive feature about Aurora, subtle is the last word I would use to describe fixed slow working presets for basic image manipulation any online editor can do, not to forget Picasa. But good there is something for everyone in that package.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version