ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Does Santa skip you during the holidays? Cody won't forsake you

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:

Looks like somebody just got their Member Kit!  ;D

Ashraf:
This is pretty cool, not going to lie. How do you afford to mail out these kits?

mouser:
This is pretty cool, not going to lie. How do you afford to mail out these kits?
-Ashraf (December 08, 2010, 12:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's just a fun thing to do and it isn't very expensive.

To date i have sent out about 350 member kits to countries all over the world.. though not ever country, which is disappointing.
Usually i just put some approximate postage on them, occasionally they come back to me saying i need to add postage which i do.
The last international set i sent out required almost $2 in postage but usually i put about $1 on those, and so i might cut back on what i put in the international versions.  The cost for the printing and bookmarks and stuff is small since everything is low quality.

This might shed some additional light: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9322.0

tomos:
and so i might cut back on what i put in the international versions.
-mouser (December 08, 2010, 08:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I got a kit a few years ago - I was considering re-requesting another one as I see lots of nice new goodies in the pack since then :D
Would that be okay?
I would make a donation (specifically for it - seeing as it's a second request).

mouser:
As long as there is a healthy interval between requests, or if you are requesting a kit for a friend, it's fine to request new one, no need for additional donation*.

*we are going to have another fundraiser soon.. and we always welcome additional/repeat donations during fundraisers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version