ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Uninstallers (a very short look at what I've tried!)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Harrie:
Thanks, Redhat.  Very helpful.  After reading this, I know I want to go with Your Uninstaller.

Harrie:
Wow!  Can I just say I'm not sorry??  This program is excellent.  I'm extremely impressed.  So many options.  And fast.  I feel so much "cleaner" already, LOL.  It removed a temporary patch I couldn't remove yesterday. 

mouser:
just a reminder, not speaking about this thread in particular, but just reminding people to use their DonationCredits when appropriate to throw a couple credits to someone when they make a post you find useful.

Harrie:
Good reminder, mouser!  I love the donation credits system; I think it is so cool.  Gives a real participatory feeling, too, as far as I'm concerned.  In my excitement and involvement with the program this morning, I did totally forget, LOL. 

zridling:
Thanks Redhat! I had the same response with Ashampoo and found it too aggressive. Total Uninstall has worked really well for me. It's a lifesaver.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version