ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > DonationCoder.com Newsletters

Special Edition Newsletter for December 3rd, 2010 - "NANY EVE"

<< < (3/3)

timns:
I really like looking around here and checking out the newest programs.
Good luck to all participants and thanks to mouser, Perry Mowbray and everyone else for making this possible.
I've shown this to some fellow programmers, hopefully they'll put something cool up :) if not this year, then next year.
Unfortunately I've not found the time (and necessary skills) to make a usable program. Reading this makes me want to work harder :)
-miva2 (December 21, 2010, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I like comments like this - at some point I hope that NANY apps will appear that are results of a lot more collaboration where maybe miva2 and some others will get together and create a masterpiece  :Thmbsup:

Perry Mowbray:
I like comments like this - at some point I hope that NANY apps will appear that are results of a lot more collaboration where maybe miva2 and some others will get together and create a masterpiece  :Thmbsup:
-timns (December 21, 2010, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's been one of my dreams for NANY for a couple of years now...

kyrathaba:
at some point I hope that NANY apps will appear that are results of a lot more collaboration where maybe miva2 and some others will get together and create a masterpiece
--- End quote ---

+1, definitely!

timns:
I'm gonna start with the thinking over the holiday, and see if there are any Big Ideas bubbling around in there. The DC skillset must encompass every aspect of even the largest project I reckon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version