ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

Baby Cody arrives in Berlin, Germany

<< < (7/8) > >>

housetier:
I love how it looks like Baby Cody's eyes are half-closed and the mouth fell open with the head tilted backwards. That's exactly how I was sitting for a while before snapping the picture :)

mouser:
I love his little vest!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Makes him look very dapper.

mouser:
My what a feast.. he certainly looks full. I love how he insisted on sitting on the laptop keyboard during dinner.  Now we know he is even more devoted to staying online than we suspected.

tomos:
I love how it looks like Baby Cody's eyes are half-closed and the mouth fell open with the head tilted backwards. That's exactly how I was sitting for a while before snapping the picture :)
-housetier (February 05, 2011, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

:D yes, well caught!

housetier:
I also took him to c-base one day. While the other crew wasn't very impressed by Baby Cody's presence (we often deal with all sorts of entities from all sorts of realms and universes), he was quite impressed with the absurd level of nerdiness of the place.

Here he's climbing all over our 3D printer:

Next he had a chat with the alien robots impersonating Star Trek people:

We caught them and put them behind bars. Dark greenish surroundings seem to calm them down. So far, no ((inter-)galactic) agency has claimed responsibility.

On a busy day it is difficult to take pictures without other people on it, and these people usually are very sensitive...

So at last here is Baby Cody after securing a great perch to look down from at all the nerds:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version