ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Fastest Audio Converter

<< < (10/10)

skwire:
Is a matter of a few minutes really that big of a deal?  It's an honest question...not some attempt at a flame.  If so, are these conversions something you can just queue up and let run overnight or during some time you're away from the computer?

HankFriedman:
It is amazing how my work flow proceeds better when jobs are done efficiently.

I upgraded my PC recently, and one program that took 14 seconds to load now does so in 2 seconds.

All of the delays add up, and I'm much happier and more focused when I don't have to wait an extra 2 minutes to proceed to the next task.

HankFriedman:
I tested the Factory Audio Converter and the dBpoweramp, and they are both slower than the best one (although Factory Audio Converter was only a little more than twice as slow, and thus comes in second place)

Curt:
This is not about speed, but today (and ending 24:00 PST December 9, 2010) dotTech is teaming up with iSkysoft Studio to bring everyone iSkysoft Video Converter ($35.95 value) for free! You can use the offer to upgrade to the $55 Ultimate version for merely $29.

http://dottech.org/freebies/19221

Edited:

You may go straight to the Ultimate offer.

Just so all dotTechies know. Before I committed to a co-promotion with iSkysoft Studio, I talked to their new sales manager about iSkysoft’s spamming. He reassured me he is trying to rebrand iSkysoft Studio and will stop spam-tactics. Otherwise, if I wasn’t given that guarantee, I wouldn’t have agreed to this promotion.-Ashraf, dotTech
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version