ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Jeans pocket - the square-ish one on the right

<< < (4/8) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Most of my jeans have this square-ish pocket, inside the round-ish one which you use to put your keys, money, hands. They all seem to have it inside the right outer pocket. I don't think I've ever used that little pocket. What's it for?
-phitsc (November 26, 2010, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I use this tiny pocket every now and again, mainly for small bank receipts that i dont want to throw them away.  I fold them up to a small enough size to fit then place them in there.

I only do this because if i find paper in my pocket, i don't generally check before I throw everything in the bin!

Daleus:
Thanks guys! Looks like that pocket of mine will stay unused then. Well, unless I should finally start smoking ;)
-phitsc (November 26, 2010, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sweet jesus no!  Do not take up smoking.  I have a lot of regrets in my life, but smoking is right there at the top.

40hz:
+1 with Daleus.

There's not a day that goes by without me feeling some regret for the thousands of dollars spent; the hundreds of hours wasted; and the years and quality that will be shaved off the back end of my lifetime because I once had the smoking habit.

Been "clean" for over 10 years now, but that still won't ever turn back the clock or undo the damage.   :(

Deozaan:
I hate wearing jeans but when I was forced to as a kid I'd use that pocket to keep spare change in so the coins wouldn't fall out of the bigger pocket. Or anything I didn't want to lose. It was a good pocket for chapstick, too.

Basically, anything I didn't want to lose went in that pocket.

tomos:
Don't forget, blue jeans were work pants ,,,
-Darwin (November 26, 2010, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Under where?
hmmm, trying to figure out cranioscopical's last comment...
-tomos (November 26, 2010, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
-cranioscopical (November 26, 2010, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
"pants", trousers, ambiguous, also underwear, but if so, under where?
-Curt (November 26, 2010, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks Curt :)
when I think of it, I havent heard the word 'pants' since I was a kid (in Ireland - "that's a nice pair of pants you have on you"- I don't know if it's used much in Britain either any more) so dont know how I managed to miss that :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version