ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cute jokes thread

<< < (44/45) > >>

bit:
Then there was the one about the finger-size carp which was sauteed on one side only and the clumsy waiter tripped at table and dumped it onto the zwiebak in the first known case of a carpette falling onto the toast butter-side down.

bit:
My very first donationcoder post says #483.
My next post also says #483.
And the next and the next and the next!
Where's post #1?
Where's post #2?
Where's post #3?
They all say #483!
There's something seriously wrong here!
I'm getting sick and fed up with this crap!

Curt:
^ :) reminds me of a video a year or two ago, where the new technological idea of 'the book' gets introduced. Two monks, I think, one showing the other how it works. (I *think* it was another one from Scandanavia somewhere.) Anyone remember that one? -tomos (September 05, 2014, 04:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

yes, "of course" ... but it was 8 years ago!

It was (very) Norwegian.

-------------

My very first donationcoder post says #483. My next post also says #483. And the next and the next and the next! Where's post #1? Where's post #2? Where's post #3? They all say #483! There's something seriously wrong here! I'm getting sick and fed up with this crap!-bit (May 17, 2015, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

it's a good thing you posted it here in this particular thread, otherwise I would have fallen into the trap and started talking about the difference between "Post" and "Posts".

bit:
My very first donationcoder post says #483. My next post also says #483. And the next and the next and the next! Where's post #1? Where's post #2? Where's post #3? They all say #483! There's something seriously wrong here! I'm getting sick and fed up with this crap!-bit (May 17, 2015, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
it's a good thing you posted it here in this particular thread, otherwise I would have fallen into the trap and started talking about the difference between "Post" and "Posts".

;D heehee jk

tomos:
^ :) reminds me of a video a year or two ago, where the new technological idea of 'the book' gets introduced. Two monks, I think, one showing the other how it works. (I *think* it was another one from Scandanavia somewhere.) Anyone remember that one? -tomos (September 05, 2014, 04:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

yes, "of course" ... but it was 8 years ago!

It was (very) Norwegian.-Curt (May 17, 2015, 05:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks Curt, I enjoyed that, again
(is that typical Norwegian humour then?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version