ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cute jokes thread

<< < (40/45) > >>

Curt:
I don't have twitter or instagram, so I walk the streets, shouting at random people. I'm screaming out what it looks like in my place, and what I do, what I am eating and drinking, what I am hearing, watching, (not) thinking, what clothes I am wearing, and what my pet just did.

So far I have 3 followers, yeah! One I think is a doctor, the other two are policemen.

TaoPhoenix:

And via member DMD elsewhere, I decided not to spoil his thread but his awesome new word "splinterface" is just begging for a Lady Gaga parody!

:D

TaoPhoenix:
I don't have twitter or instagram, so I walk the streets, shouting at random people. I'm screaming out what it looks like in my place, and what I do, what I am eating and drinking, what I am hearing, watching, (not) thinking, what clothes I am wearing, and what my pet just did.

So far I have 3 followers, yeah! One I think is a doctor, the other two are policemen.
-Curt (March 16, 2014, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually when trapped in places with the wrong level of ambient bustle, getting someone on a cell phone right next to you is really annoying! I've thought about just pulling out my phone and making up a random fake call just to compete in noise-space!

Deozaan:
Actually when trapped in places with the wrong level of ambient bustle, getting someone on a cell phone right next to you is really annoying! I've thought about just pulling out my phone and making up a random fake call just to compete in noise-space!-TaoPhoenix (March 31, 2014, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

You mean like this?

mouser:
Great stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version