ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cute jokes thread

<< < (31/45) > >>

Target:
Cute jokes thread.

Curt:
the banana routine...

Curt:
the banana routine...
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Curt (March 01, 2013, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

the banana piano routine...

Giampy:
A Rolls Royce arrives in front of a restaurant. From the car some people get off: five wonderful girls and an elegant man who holds up a cage with a cock (male chicken) inside.
They enter into the restaurant and they sit down.

Man: "Waiter, please wait on one starter for each of us and thirty starters for my cock".
The waiter gets deeply perplexed but he silently does his duty.
After some minutes he realizes that everyone has eaten all the food, even the cock.

Man: "Waiter, please wait on one dish of pasta for each of us and thirty dishes of pasta for my cock".
The waiter gets more perplexed again, but he silently does his duty.
After some minutes he realizes that everyone has eaten all the food, even the cock.

Man: "Waiter, please wait on one steak for each of us and thirty steaks for my cock".
The waiter with difficulty keeps his growing perplexity and he silently does his duty.

At this point the waiter firmly asks an explanation: "Mister, you have to explain me why that cock is so hungry. I have never seen a such thing. It's unbelievable!!!".
The man explains: "Once I was in the desert and I found the Aladdin's lamp. I rubbed it and the Genie came out. He asked me three wishes to be granted.
First, I asked him a lot of money, and as you see I am extremely rich. You have noticed my sparkling Rolls Royce.
Second, I asked him the more beautiful girls of the World, and as you see I am together these wonderful women.

SpoilerThird, I asked him an insatiable cock... but he didn't understand me!"

40hz:
This is too perfect.

What happens when your elderly father hasn't seen an iPad before...

Love it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version