ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (29/40) > >>

mouser:
written up in cybernetnews along with some other nany apps, but check the headline:
http://cybernetnews.com/online-antivirus-scanner/
"JottiQ Antivirus Scanner is the Shining Point of NANY 2011"

worstje:
I'm starting to feel all embarrased with all the attention, y'know! :-[ But I am really thankful for it never the less :-*, and hope people will find the tool useful for all sorts of things. :)

jCat:
Hi worstje,

Sorry for the delay ... I found some time only today and ran ProcMon

I didn't fing anything "bad" related to fonts, but to my surprise there are many (I mean a lot! of) "Buffer Overflow" Errors.

I saved reports in <>.XML and native <>.PML formats. The files are 69MB and 95MB respectively
I'll try to attach the latter archived ~5MB , but if that fails you can tell where to upload in case you need whole report.

In addition attached are just few examples of those Error entries and respective exports from the Registry (suffixes ".txt" were deliberately added to the ".reg" extension)

Cheers!

zzynx:
Hi worstje,
I stumbled upon a small JottiQ-bug: I can make JottiQ crash by opening/closing the About box several times.
I'm running the latest version on my laptop running Windows XP SP3.

Kind regards and keep up the good work

skwire:
I stumbled upon a small JottiQ-bug: I can make JottiQ crash by opening/closing the About box several times.
I'm running the latest version on my laptop running Windows XP SP3.-zzynx (January 20, 2011, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Confirmed.  It crashes for me on the second time showing the About box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version