ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (2/40) > >>

worstje:
Totally. What's an application if there's no order? If people just rush to the front, fight for the first spot, and so forth?

.. okay, that _would_ be fun. But I'm all serious and stuff about this. Haven't you noticed?

cranioscopical:
If people just rush to the front, fight for the first spot, and so forth?-worstje (November 25, 2010, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

But… aren't you creating a free for all program?

But I'm all serious and stuff about this. Haven't you noticed?
--- End quote ---

I'm beginning to think that your given name must be Ernest.

Anyway, the excitement is mounting  :Thmbsup:

worstje:
If people just rush to the front, fight for the first spot, and so forth?-worstje (November 25, 2010, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

-cranioscopical (November 25, 2010, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, but my free-for-all is the kind where everyone gets to profit, as opposed to the one with the biggest fists. ;)

cranioscopical:
-cranioscopical (November 25, 2010, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, but my free-for-all is the kind where everyone gets to profit, as opposed to the one with the biggest fists. ;)
-worstje (November 26, 2010, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yet, as the tension mounts, we anticipate software with clout!

Wait a minute, I'm getting an uneasy feeling. SomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingQ…
It's not…  it can't be… tell me that it isn't…  FARRQ

worstje:
I officially deny all involvement with any such project. If such a thing were to be true, and I am not saying it is true, then it would be a very wise move in stark contrast to all my past actions. Instead I deem it more rewarding in the long haul to keep expectations down while working them up at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version