ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (16/40) > >>

Ath:
Just tested a few more platforms (though not requested, but I have them hanging around in VMWare)
Windows Server 2003 R2 32 bit: After installing all prerequisites it all works fine, but there is no Icon displayed in the context menu. But that's a W2K3 setting, AFAIK.
Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit: Same prerequisited, and the Icon is shown as expected.

worstje:
Just tested a few more platforms (though not requested, but I have them hanging around in VMWare)
Windows Server 2003 R2 32 bit: After installing all prerequisites it all works fine, but there is no Icon displayed in the context menu. But that's a W2K3 setting, AFAIK.
Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit: Same prerequisited, and the Icon is shown as expected.
-Ath (December 28, 2010, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome, thank you for the tests. I didn't expect to have someone test it at so many OSes. :)
As you already know (but I think it is nice to share with the rest of DC) I have fixed the issue regarding the icon on the post-XP, pre-Vista Windows varieties.

Ath:
Now also tested on Vista x64 (in close cooperation with worstje), and we concluded that both the x86 and x64 VC++ 2010 redistributable packages need to be installed on a x64 OS to get this thing up and running. The new installer just takes care of that, and also installs the .NET 4.0 Client Profile, if no .NET 4.0 runtime is found. It's downloaded fresh from the MS servers during installation, and automatically includes the proper language pack for your OS, for as far as we could see.
Now worstje is ironing out the last wrinkles, so we won't have to wait much longer for the official release :Thmbsup:

worstje:
With 2 hours and 50 minutes left according to the clock on my corner of this giant egg, I present the official v1.0.0 release of JottiQ.

* JottiQ v1.0.0 Installer
* JottiQ v1.0.0 .7z archive
Readme.txt and all the other good stuff can be found in the topic start.

The best wishes for 2011 everyone, and have a Happy New Year DonationCoder! :)

mouser:
nany deadline is midnight CST:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/cst.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version