ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (3/40) > >>

worstje:
Okay, so I deem the time ripe to lift the fog of immaturity, to banish the constant curiousity and satisfy it with a screenshot.

Yes yes. A whole screenshot. An image says more than a thousand letters Q ever would.

Enjoy... muhahaha. :)

Disclaimer: any impressions you may get of the posted image may very well be incorrect. The looks of the final product may vary. Please consult your doctor in case of seizures. I am not liable for any harm that may come to you, capiche?

JavaJones:
Oo! Is it a "modesty curtain" for shy applications? You open "modesty curtain" and it simply applies the Windows Aero Glass effect in a resizable rectangle which you can drag over your app. If so, great idea! :D

- Oshyan

cranioscopical:
Oo! Is it a "modesty curtain" for shy applications? You open "modesty curtain" and it simply applies the Windows Aero Glass effect in a resizable rectangle which you can drag over your app. If so, great idea! :D
-JavaJones (November 28, 2010, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Fuzzy logic!

worstje:
Mmm, fuzzy logic.  :-*

On that note... work has been expedient for me. So expedient that I was going to offer up a public beta for release by tomorrow, and then mouser changed my mind. All of you can blame him for the lack of a beta. ;)

Now... for the real reason.

The real reason the beta is not going public is because the server API I am programming against is still a bit open for abuse, and my app is similarly able to abuse the crap out of it as I proved 20 minutes ago when I got it to throw out 'internal errors'. At least I didn't take down the entire website by sheer accident. :)

Anyhow, I am in a good mood. What does that mean? If work tomorrow goes anywhere according to plan, I might do a very limited beta. The person that is able to make me smile in the posts to come after this one... and is going to make a pledge to keep to my super-imposed secretive agenda will get to do a one-person sneak-peek beta preview and laugh with me at the rest of the unenlightened. ;)

cranioscopical:
At least I didn't take down the entire website by sheer accident. :)
-worstje (November 30, 2010, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

So JavaJones was right.
Is it a "modesty curtain" for shy applications?
--- End quote ---

It almost was curtains for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version