ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

<< < (26/26)

hamradio:
A review I stumbled across...

Thanks to a free software called Color Warlock, now you do not have to download these HTML color code charts from the internet. Rather you can create your own color charts on your own PC at the click of a button. Color Warlock shows a list of colors as you launch the program. These colors are displayed in small boxes of respective colors, along with the respective RGB color codes and the hex color codes (also called the HTML color codes).-Trisha @ TrishTech
--- End quote ---

URL: https://www.trishtech.com/2018/04/color-warlock-create-your-own-color-charts/

mouser:
Nice.

BGM:
@hamradio

You know, I've always liked this program.  I've kept it on my computer for years.

I know it's been awhile since you've done anything with it, but I do have a list of requests for it if you are still interested in developing it any.

hamradio:
@hamradio

You know, I've always liked this program.  I've kept it on my computer for years.

I know it's been awhile since you've done anything with it, but I do have a list of requests for it if you are still interested in developing it any.
-BGM (December 04, 2020, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just let me know the ideas and we will see. I create as I get ideas (and as time permits) and I haven't had any ideas in awhile for this program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version