ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unfinished Requests

UNFINISHED: run program/.bat file when computer comes out of idle (move cursor)

<< < (2/7) > >>

bunsack:
i set the dir path in regedit to run 1 prog to hide taskbar, is there a way to tack on more programs to this screensaver, - add a space and a comma and the path to a second prog and do the same to the next in the reg key?

awopbamboo:
Let me see if I understand...

You currently run a program (in place of a screensaver) that activates (when the screen saver normally would).  This program (it seems) simply hides the taskbar?

What you would like to do, is for the above to continue, BUT, when the computer comes out of 'idleness', i.e. someone shakes the mouse or presses a key etc, you would then like 'another' program to run?

Is this correct?

Can you tell me exactly what registery entry you have set to activate the hide taskbar program?

Thanks

bunsack:
i set the screensaver in the registry to run a prog to hide the taskbar completely , wat i need is to be able to tack on 2 more programs this same way of editing the screensaver.exe reg key,

also i need to be able to re-run these three prog/shtcuts when comp comes out of idleness, to reverse the hidetaskbar/ showdesktop(restore windows)/ and hidedesktopicons.exe

awopbamboo:
Why not have a screensaver program (that is activated by the registery key you change) that will run as many programs as you like when it activates, and then gives you the option to run programs when it ends (i.e. when the program comes out of idleness?  You can have as many programs you want run then, and won't need to update the registery.

Would this be better?

bunsack:
what kind of screensaver program and how would i tack on more progs: there's only one path to the prog i could run in the scrnsaver.exe regedit key

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version