ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Problem with icons

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
that is really strange.. could it be you have some unusual non-standard setting for your icon sizes in windows? or some security program that could be doing this? if you switch to small icon detail view in farr do they show then?

nextogen:
that is really strange.. could it be you have some unusual non-standard setting for your icon sizes in windows? or some security program that could be doing this?
-mouser (November 21, 2010, 11:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
i did tweak appearance a bit, but its just the same when i reset it to microsofts default settings. i am runing eset but highly doubt that has anything to do with it.

if you switch to small icon detail view in farr do they show then?
-mouser (November 21, 2010, 11:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
nope :(

i encountered another problem so ill just ask here: whan i try to run an AVI video it opens with WMP instead MPC-HC (my preferable and associated player for that filetype). is there a fix for that?

thank you for your time

mouser:
sounds like a general problem with setting the default application to open certain files.
you should be able to change that by right clicking and saying "open with.." and then setting a new default.

sa_99:
Where there are based on UTF8 "$$u1" ?
I use non-english Windows operating system.
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version