ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Are "you" "your friend"?

<< < (4/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
 This is something that's rather sad - that so many people never learn to speak their own language properly. :(
-Renegade (November 20, 2010, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

>:( engliss i speek gud nd itz mah furst langwage

Right...I was going to leave that as my post, but it didn't feel right, so I thought I has to end on something with half decent spelling, because, if nothing else, if a new user drops by, and this is the first post they see, I will look slightly stupid otherwise haha  :D

:Wizard:

Shades:
get of my lawn!
-Shades (November 20, 2010, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Another grass-roots problem?
-cranioscopical (November 20, 2010, 08:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

As I originate from Holland...what do you exactly mean with grass?  :P

cranioscopical:
get of my lawn!
-Shades (November 20, 2010, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Another grass-roots problem?
-cranioscopical (November 20, 2010, 08:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

As I originate from Holland...what do you exactly mean with grass?  :P
-Shades (November 22, 2010, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
It helps you not to feel for lawn?

Target:
This is something that's rather sad - that so many people never learn to speak their own language properly. :(-Renegade (November 20, 2010, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

the curious thing about this not that they never learn proper language skills, rather that they can actually communicate at all

clearly with such an impressive grasp of linguistic nuance the poster is destined for a career in the media...

Renegade:
This is something that's rather sad - that so many people never learn to speak their own language properly. :(-Renegade (November 20, 2010, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

the curious thing about this not that they never learn proper language skills, rather that they can actually communicate at all
-Target (November 22, 2010, 07:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahaha~! And I thought *I* was cynical~! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version