ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ideas for a website...I need help.

<< < (4/5) > >>

Renegade:
The domain name would be perfect for raising awareness about extreme poverty. The issue is likely closer to home for me though than for a lot of people here.

However, in order to really be useful, that sort of a site needs a huge amount of work and resources. A better use would be the zombie, vampire and lycan idea. Put them in a nice light about how they really just need humans to feed. You could put ads on a site like that to direct people to actual charities though. That could work nicely.
-Renegade (November 18, 2010, 01:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
An icanhascheezburger clone with pictures of people in eating positions  :D
-rgdot (November 18, 2010, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha~!

My wife is constantly taking pictures of food. All the time. Her friends do the same thing! :) I'm sure she'd be a good contributor~! :P
-Renegade (November 18, 2010, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why not combine the two ideas and have sophisticated looking zombies eating people in fine dinning/gourmet settings.
-Stoic Joker (November 18, 2010, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... Zombies eating poor people might be good too. Or at least in the spirit of the Dead Kennedys. :P

:P

CodeTRUCKER:
i was wondering if anybody could suggest me some ideas for a website on the domain name www.weneedtoeat.com
-Stephen66515 (November 17, 2010, 07:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

It would be a pretty big project, but I am flabbergasted this has not been suggested.

My initial and only reaction to Stephen's inquiry was a web site one could go to for info on what would be available to eat when traveling.  How great would it be to be able to just find a simple and uncomplicated bite to eat at 3:AM near SW 43rd ST & Brockney Ave?

PS - After rereading this thread the other suggestions make sense.

4wd:
How great would it be to be able to just find a simple and uncomplicated bite to eat at 3:AM near SW 43rd ST & Brockney Ave?-CodeTRUCKER (November 18, 2010, 09:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Buy a Garmin Nuvi 3790T. ;)

Given that Renegade has already mentioned poor people and www.weneedtoeat.com has connotations of poor people, wouldn't the most obvious use of the site be to:

1) Give locations of free food give aways.
2) Charity meals.
3) Bins with the choicest scraps.

etc

Disclaimer: In no way am I disrespecting poor people but given that a large amount of traffic at this site ends up devolving into some kind of weird free-for-all comedy show I feel it's only right that I be allowed to contribute.

CodeTRUCKER:
Disclaimer: In no way am I disrespecting poor people but given that a large amount of traffic at this site ends up devolving into some kind of weird free-for-all comedy show I feel it's only right that I be allowed to contribute.
-4wd (November 18, 2010, 09:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe that's because real life isn't funny enough.

4wd:
Maybe that's because real life isn't funny enough.
-CodeTRUCKER (November 18, 2010, 10:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Who needs real life when you have DonationCoder?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version