ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ideas for a website...I need help.

<< < (3/5) > >>

parkint:
I'm trying to improve my HDMI cholesterol...
-kyrathaba (November 18, 2010, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well then you need to buy a monitor that supports HDMI !!

rgdot:
An icanhascheezburger clone with pictures of people in eating positions  :D

Renegade:
-rgdot (November 18, 2010, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha~!

My wife is constantly taking pictures of food. All the time. Her friends do the same thing! :) I'm sure she'd be a good contributor~! :P

Stoic Joker:
The domain name would be perfect for raising awareness about extreme poverty. The issue is likely closer to home for me though than for a lot of people here.

However, in order to really be useful, that sort of a site needs a huge amount of work and resources. A better use would be the zombie, vampire and lycan idea. Put them in a nice light about how they really just need humans to feed. You could put ads on a site like that to direct people to actual charities though. That could work nicely.
-Renegade (November 18, 2010, 01:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
-rgdot (November 18, 2010, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha~!

My wife is constantly taking pictures of food. All the time. Her friends do the same thing! :) I'm sure she'd be a good contributor~! :P
-Renegade (November 18, 2010, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why not combine the two ideas and have sophisticated looking zombies eating people in fine dinning/gourmet settings.

worstje:
Personally, I'd say a single link to this place would suffice. What more could you want?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version