topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:49 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: url washer  (Read 4559 times)

cossie

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
url washer
« on: November 16, 2010, 05:56 AM »
dose anyone here have a link to a good url washer

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: url washer
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 07:20 PM »
Im gonna go ahead and assume you mean a URL Cleaner (Privacy Tool)

If so: http://advanced-priv...ftware.informer.com/

(Click The Thumbnails To View Large Images)
70392_3.jpgurl washer
70392_2.jpgurl washer
70392_4.jpgurl washer
70392_1.jpgurl washer

Review
There is a way to feel safe when you are visiting websites, reading articles or making use of important data. With Advanced
Privacy Cleaner you will be able erase your
tracks so that no one can view the websites you visited, the articles you read or the
information you wanted to maintain private. There are a lot of users that have to share their computer with family or people at their jobs. Sometimes you just don't visit a website because you're afraid someone could see it. Maybe you're at your job and you don't want your boss to figure out that you were navigating the sites you shouldn't be navigating or you just want to keep it for yourself. With this program, you will no longer have to worry about anything. Advanced Privacy Cleaner will enable you to erase Internet history, Internet
cookies, auto-complete data, auto-complete passwords and more. But that is not all this
program allows you to do. The program takes care about your files too. You will be able to delete Microsoft Word recent files
list, images viewed by you, Windows Media Player recent files list, WinZIP recent files list and so on.

The program has got an intuitive graphical interface that will make things easy for you. With this program, you will feel safe to navigate or use your computer the way you want. There are plenty of programs like this one, but this one is absolutely free and
it's better than many others.

It comes with a lot of advanced options for programs, files and Internet
history.
It's free.

If thats not what you mean, please let me know.

-Stephen
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:25 PM by Stephen66515 »

cossie

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 10:06 PM »
Hi steve what I am after is a URL washerthat will work in conjunction with prstorm,I have a heap of URL that need to be cleaned up befor I submit to prstorm with my proxies thanks.

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 03:39 AM »
prstorm is a black hat spammer's tool used to spam the referrer logs of websites in an effort to somehow create backlinks to their own sites for SEO purposes, if a host publishes the referrer logs (I don't know many that do). It hammers servers sometimes 50 times a minute.

Now I don't know what you need to clean from your urls, but I am not likely to help you if you plan on using prstorm, and I am not sure anyone else on this forum would either.

>:(

cossie

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 03:51 AM »
what do you mean black hat spammer's tool i did a search on google for seo and this is what turned up

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 03:54 AM »
Maybe you should do a search on Google for "prstorm" and check out the first few links.

cossie

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 04:03 AM »
mmm i c

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 12:39 PM »
prstorm is a black hat spammer's tool used to spam the referrer logs of websites in an effort to somehow create backlinks to their own sites for SEO purposes, if a host publishes the referrer logs (I don't know many that do). It hammers servers sometimes 50 times a minute.

Now I don't know what you need to clean from your urls, but I am not likely to help you if you plan on using prstorm, and I am not sure anyone else on this forum would either.

>:(

Agreed.  I thought you might just want some nice privacy tools for yourself, not to spam links.